Premarket is the time I use to put together my watch list for stocks. Today, it seems the electric vehicle sector is moving with several stocks trending up in the pre-market trading hours.
So far I am watching:
- SOLO – up over 10% in premarket
- WKHS – up 5%+ premarket
- PLL – holding from yesterday, looks like it is ready to make a big move
- BLNK – had earnings yesterday and a selloff to 8.50 from a high of 11.23 and close of 10.44. Currently at 10.04 and up 20% from it’s selloff low.
- FSR – Spiked up about 16% in premarket. This is a recent SPAC that loves to move!
- PLUG – Plug power is a favorite of mine and up about 5% this morning.
I currently hold positions in all of these stocks except plug which I took profits on yesterday. I will look for another setup on it in the near future.